Ken International has just recently been awarded and signed the contract agreement dated on October 02, 2018 for the scope of Quantity Surveying Services and Executive Architect of the following project:
• Project Information: Private High-End Villa, located at Jumeirah Bay Island, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Plot MV68 & MV69 with an area of 1,613m2 & 1,612m2
• Perspective of the Project (depicted in north & south elevation photos below)
• Design Intent Description: Modern/classic Contemporary yet simple design and practical water features and dramatic spaces. Floor plan to be friendly for eventually disable circulation and usage. Integration of the landscape with the architecture.
We are proud of our participation in this project, and we are focusing our efforts on the deliverance of absolutely high-quality results. The trust that the client showed us is vindicating our efforts so far in the field of construction management, and we intend to justify it this selection.
We are also glad to be working along with other successful companies and engineers, being part of a multidimensional team which consists of many talented people who are engaged in the field of construction. The first coordination meeting was held on October 15, 2018, and here’s a snapshot.
• Client Representative – COHAES
• Lead Architect & Interior Design – KM2K
• Quantity Surveying & Executive Architect – KEN International
• Architect of Record – AMEC
• Structural – ROBERT BIRD GROUP
• MEP – CSA CONSULTING ENGINEERS
• Landscape – SOUTH LANDSCAPE
• Lighting – POINT OF VIEW
• AV/Home Automation – SALT-TS